Sorting Roller conveyor is designed to convey a wide range of vegetables via rollers in a continuous process. This allows for vegetables to be visually scanned for imperfections or for sorting. It is widely used for visually inspecting and sorting carrots, potatoes, onions, parsnips, capsicums, beet and other various vegetables / fruits.
- Multiple size options with variable widths and lengths are available to suit your application.
- This includes waste chutes and working platform.
- Blue/white PVC rollers for better color contrast when inspecting
- Heavy gauge steel side frames with channel supports.
- Side covering plates extend beside rollers to stop vegetable ingress
- Heavy duty extended pin conveyor chain
- Rollers with life lubricated bearings on roller ends.